Friday, October 31, 2008

time

I hate all of the time I have to just sit and think. It's been 5 whole long weeks of bedrest. Last night I barely slept a half an hour at a time so I had way too much time to think and let my mind wander. I worry about my ultrasound on Monday. Will they both be a good weight? Is one of the babies weight now drastically different than the other? Will there be the dreaded 25% weight difference between them that will force me to have a csection if Baby A is the smaller one? What if my fluid level is too low? I seriously could go on and on for about 3 pages about all of the things that go through my head.
Our ultrasound is at 12:45 on Monday so the morning is going to drag by so slowly. I think we're going to see if my Dad will ride with us and hang out with the kids while we both go to the appointment. The kids can wath a movie in the car and have a snack while we're inside. Hopefully we won't be too long.
Can you tell I get more crazy by the day?

No comments: