Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Don't I wish!! :)


I saw this first cartoon and thought, OMG - I wish that was possible, just for a little bit. I need a comfortable hour of sleep!!! That's all I ask, one hour of real rest. lol. I'm again anxious for my doctor appointment tomorrow and NST. I don't know if I will be checked for cervical change or not, on one hand I hope so, on the other I hope not.
Last night I thought was 'the' night. I was contracting sooo much, it just wouldn't let up but after a lot of water, laying down and finally a warm shower they calmed down a little bit but I was a bit worried! Not yet ladies...stay put at least until next week!
I am totally "nesting" now and it's KILLING me!! I want so much to just go around and clean anything and everything! I want to wash baby clothes and organize everything but can't!! I don't even have my hospital bag packed. I just ordered our new camera yesterday and need it to come before the babies do since our old camera only works part of the time! I'm still a little in denial I think that these kids can come at any second. Literally. I pray I make it to the hospital when they decide it's time!

No comments: