Thursday, October 9, 2008

pregnant and b*tchy

I hate Jon and Kate plus 8. If I hear one more person say, "Just be thankful that you're not like them." I'm going to scream. Yes, we are going to have half the children that they do. However...we will not have people coming over to do EVERYTHING for us and with us. They have a chef now, someone to fold their laundry, watch their kids while Kate grocery shops, they take at least 4 helpers on vacation with them. Don't even get me started on all of the free things that they have been given...Kate's tummy tuck, Jon's hair plugs, outings to Gymboree and Hands on House where they close the entire place except for their kids....Literally, I cannot go anywhere without someone mentioning them, especially when I'm at the hospital/doctors office. The other frustrating thing is that they did IVF. That means that to get all 6 kids at once they would have implanted at least 6 embryos in hopes that one took...however that also means that they KNEW before they did it that ALL of them could have implanted and they would end up in the position that they are in.
I know...why do I care, it just gets old hearing the same thing over and over and over again whenever people hear about how many kids we're going to have and what their ages are. It's probably just my hormones. lol...

2 comments:

Molly said...

Couldn't have said it better myself! I agree!

chillingurl said...

opps. im one of those people who said that to you on facebook. Sorry.