Tuesday, October 14, 2008

anxious

I have another NST and doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm scared and anxious as usual. I'll be 32 weeks (according to this doctor's office) tomorrow. It's the first milestone they wanted me to hit so that is one good thing. However, I know someone (well, I know them online since she lives in Alabama) that just had her twin boys two nights ago at 32 weeks 4 days and they are in the NICU hooked up to all sorts of breathing machines, feeding tubes and other various wires. That scares the living crap out of me.

I've been having contractions last night and today. Probably b/c I overdid it the last two days with being home alone with the kids during the day while Matt finished up night shift. Today I'm just trying to gauge how bad the contractions are, am I dehydrated...they seem to have slowed this afternoon but I'm afraid that I'm dilated/thinned out more. I'm going to ask to get a FFN test tomorrow.

No comments: