Sunday, October 26, 2008

Waiting for Wednesday

I have been feeling as ok as I think that I can right now. I just have the normal back pain, pain when I'm walking, swelling, cramping and stretching in my belly, and other pregnancy discomforts magnified by two!
My contractions are breaking through 3 hours into my medicine now and are much more painful. I can't imagine that I'm not dilated any more.
I have an appointment on Wednesday for another NST and regular OB appointment where I'll have my cervix checked for changes. I'm really nervous about this. I want to keep hanging on to these babies on one hand, and on the other hand I'm nervous about being sent home to "hang on" with further cervical change. I don't want to have these babies at home, in the car or want Matt to miss their births! I hate it that he's 2 hours from the hospital when he's at work! It makes me so nervous!
I'm packing up the rest of my maternity clothes today and tomorrow since none of them fit me. If anyone reading this needs anything I have small, medium and large clothes from Motherhood, Gap, Mimi Maternity and Old Navy. There are some really nice things that I'm going to try to sell since they're like new.

No comments: