Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Checking in

I went to a regular appointment yesterday and it went ok. I gained 2lbs which is good I guess. I'm trying to gain even more but these babies are taking everything I can give them!! I asked a lot of questions and got some so-so answers which were a little disappointing. I am still waiting for my big ultrasound and it seems like it's getting further away instead of closer. I can't wait to sit back and watch our 2 babies for an hour and a half!! I pray every night that they're healthy! I think we're closer to names now!
I am a little unhappy about some of the dr's at the practice. I don't like some of them, at all. I won't be thrilled if I have a vaginal delivery and they are the ones in the room. The last thing I need when i'm trying to deliver 2 babies is someone with NO bedside manner and a "suck it up" attitude. These dr's that I don't like just all happen to be men...so "suck it up" just doesn't fly with me --they've never done it!! lol But I guess all that matters is that they're good doctors and the babies are healthy. I just have to keep that in mind. Along with that I just have to keep trying to prepare myself for having a c-section. I just worry so much about having ppd and not being able to nurse the babies right away like I did with Grace and Evan. I'm trying to keep a positive outlook b/c I know my chances are high for having a c-section but I want so much for a vaginal delivery! Everyone needs to already start sending me "baby head down" vibes! lol
I better go even though I have more to say. Matt let me sleep in and I have to get downstairs to cook him dinner and take a shower before he goes back to sleep since he's on nights this week.

No comments: