Thursday, July 3, 2008

Scary night

I passed out last night while I was making dinner for the kids and I. Matt is on night shift this week so he wasn't here. I was standing at the counter and all of the sudden I started seeing black spots and little white spots. I made it into the living room and that's the last thing I remember. I don't think I was out for very long b/c the kids didn't seem very concerned with me on the floor. I think I sat down on the floor or couch and ended up on the floor but not really sure. It sure was scary though. I had a horrible headache and felt sick to my stomach the rest of the night. I feel ok so far this morning, just a little scared of it happening again especially since I have to do some errands today with the kids.
So far on the baby poll, it looks like most people think that we're having boys! We will see, only 11 more days.

No comments: