Sunday, July 13, 2008

The big one

Tomorrow is the big day! We have our ultrasound finally and i'm beyond nervous. My prayer is for us to get the news that there are two big healthy babies in there!!! I'm also hoping that we can find out the genders! We still aren't sold on names...we're set if it's two boys I think. They would be Connor Keith & Grant Matthew. We're going out to lunch before the ultrasound since it's my birthday tomorrow also! I haven't decided where though. I have a whole list of questions for the dr and am also taking a pen and paper so that I can write things down about the babies that he tells us. I hope we like the dr and the ultrasound tech we have. I hate it when I get so excited for appointments and end up with a mean ultrasound tech who doesn't tell us anything. I will definitely post tomorrow results of the ultrasound since I know there are people waiting to hear!! It may not be until late though since we won't get back until around dinner time and i'll be busy making the kids dinner then bath then bed....
If you're the praying type, pray for us to see two healthy babies tomorrow!!!!

No comments: