Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thoughts on two?!!

The more I start to realize that, "yes, this is actually going to happen!" the more I start to panic. I'm just trying to tell myself to remember back to when Evan was born. The beginning was easy. He slept a lot and I only had to "deal" with two at once a few short times a day. If he needed me at night, Grace was asleep so it was just like having one child again. It wasn't until he got older and demanded more attention, and ineraction, then started walking that things got a little more challenging. I keep trying to remind myself that Grace and Evan sleep pretty well at night so at night I will only have to deal with the twins, and i'm a pro at dealing with two kids now ~ at least the twins aren't mobile at first !! During the day will be challenging when the twins both want to be fed or need attention and Grace and Evan need something also but Grace is so independent, she wants to do most things for herself now anyway. She dresses herself for the most part, puts her shoes and socks on, combs her hair, wants to help make lunch, goes potty, washes her hands, sets the table for dinner, etc...I really think she's going to be a huge help when HER babies come. Which she still insist are boys. Evan wants to do everything Grace does so he just follows her around hoping she will let him play with her. It's so cute. They do play well together most of the time. I just can't wait to see that they're healthy!!!!!! I hate how slow time is going. I want 12 days to just fly by!! I would be happy to just fast forward to the 11th, the start of Matt's week off, and we get to see friends that night too! I'm so impatient.

Random, I swear my belly grew A LOT overnight last night. I have to take another picture.

No comments: