Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Names

We have been thinking about names since we found out that we were having two little girls. We *think* that we're going to name them Leah Michelle and Madeline ________. It really has hit home a little more since the ultrasound that we will be bringing two little babies home in a few short months. Grace is adjusting well to the idea of having two sisters instead of the two brothers that she insisted that they were! We have started cleaning out what will be their room and will start the remodel next week when Matt has a few days off. I'm going to be so impatient about getting the room finished. I feel a bit of a rush to get things done and organized since I never know when and if I might go on bedrest. The doctor at MFM told us to try to have things ready by 3o weeks so we can "relax" the last few weeks before they arrive. I feel like my belly has really grown a lot this last week or so, it's close to measuring where it was when I was 37 weeks pregnant with Evan! I'm going to be sooo BIG!! I want to big healthy girls so that's fine with me!

No comments: