Sunday, July 20, 2008

In all honesty...

Ok, I usually *try* to be upbeat about things. Especially when it has something to do with being pregnant and not feeling well. Well - last night and today, I feel like utter garbage. Maybe it's the heat, or overdoing it - I don't know but I feel horrible. My belly aches so much. It feels like a constant burning from stretching to get bigger. Especially down near my hip bones - so everytime I walk, or switch position I get shooting pains up and down my legs. Walking is not easy today as I have severe nerve pain in my back and every step feels like someone is stabbing me in the tailbone. Matt is on nights so when he got up to get ready for work I went up to bed thinking that might help - nope. I can't belive that he has 3 more nights on since he picked up a day of overtime. I've been living in Matt's mesh Nike shorts since none of my maternity clothes fit or the ones that do "fit" are uncomfortable and don't cover my belly. As it is I have a small portion of my lower belly peeking out of this tank top, luckily i'm not going anywhere. Maybe it's ok for celebrities to have their pregnant belly hanging out but not me. I just don't like it. I'm getting braxton hicks contractions that scare the living crap out of me because i'm constantly worried about preterm labor since I have had it before with my other pregnancies.

No comments: