Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Growing




Ihad Matt take belly pictures last night and I don't think that i've grown too much out to the front, I think it's more width from the last two weeks. My belly is definitely more "full" at the sides. I can feel the babies all the time now. I am anxiously waiting when Matt can finally feel them since he said he still can't. I don't know how that's possible b/c I can even see kicking movements sometimes. I am night and day with this pregnancy. Some days i'm so excited I can barely contain myself, while other days i'm so nervous and anxious about everything from preterm labor to delivery itself to the reality of bringing home two more babies into our house...we're doubling the kids we have now in one swoop. Wow.

I never know how to answer the "How are you feeling?" question. Most of the time I just say "ok" so I don't have to get into it but that's lying most of the time. This pregnancy is getting harder and harder by the day. I have to rest in the middle of the day just to make it to bedtime b/c of the stretching pain that I have in my abdomen. I guess all of the 1000's of situps and crunches I did after Evan was born are going right down the pooper! lol...Maybe that's why it jurts so much - i tightened everything up and now i'm getting it ripped back apart! But that's ok - if I got back in shape after two babies, I can do it again; I hope. Maybe i'm just talking myself into it!

1 comment:

chillingurl said...

You'll be able to bounce back in shape fast, ive seen you bounce back into shape fast after Grace & Evan, and I think this time wont be different. Plus before your pregnacys your already in great shape. I cant wait to have kids, so then I wont be fat, Ill be pregnet! lol. Dont worry about the kids - If you ever get stressed or overwhelmed, Chris and I are open to help in anyway! Im so excited to see the twins!!!!