Monday, July 7, 2008

1 to go...

A week from today we will be having our ultrasound. I am getting really scared. I think that this ultrasound will make it really sink in that we are having twins. I want to see two very healthy big babies! I'm not gaining much weight even though i'm eating so that still has me a little worried. And like i've said before, i'm just so scared of something being wrong with the twins...which I think comes from our scare with Grace.
I had a very busy weekend this weekend and am feeling it today. I am sore and really tired. I may not be so tired but last night people thought that setting off fireworks at 11pm was a great idea. We couldn't see where it was coming from even though it was close, if I saw where it was coming from - I was so angry, I would have been out there yelling.lol.
I have to take and post another belly picture...maybe i'll get Matt to take one tonight.

No comments: