Tuesday, April 1, 2008

3 days

We've now known that we're pregnant for 3 days and I think that it's finally hitting me that we're having another baby and that this is our last one. We had to try for a few months to get pregnant with this baby unlike our other two that happened on the first try. I can't imagine what it feels like for the couples out there that have to try for years to get pregnant. Every month is such a dissapointment. We started trying so that this baby and Evan would be the same age apart as Grace and Evan since we love how they are spaced, but this baby and Evan will be 20 months apart, and Grace and Evan are 16 months. I know that a third child is going to make things even more challenging but i'm ready for it and can't wait to have our first Christmas as a complete family!! Now we just have to figure out when the right time to tell everyone will be. We have our first doctor appointment on Monday the 7th and I might need an ultrasound to get a good due date...so maybe after we see the heartbeat on the ultrasound we will tell everyone. Until then, this is my secret blog that i'm just using to write about everything that I can't talk to people about yet!!

No comments: