Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tired

I'm feeling pretty good so far. A little queasy and a lot tired but good none the less. I have my first dr appointment on Monday and I think that i'll get an ultrasound the following week or so do get an official due date. I'm anxious about getting the u/s b/c then we would be able to see the heartbeat and I would feel so much relief. Only time will tell. We really like the name Madison but it so popular that I don't think I like using it. I like the name Lily but Matt is undecided on it. Evan's party is tomorrow and I have sooo much to try and get done between now and then. I'm a little angry about the weather being rainy now since I was planning on having things outside for the kids to do but maybe i'll just put the castle bouncer inside. I still cannot believe that I look pregnant already, I mean, I know that it's just bloating but still. It's a litle upsetting. I just feel like as soon as implantation happened my body screamed, "assume the position, man your battle stations" and everything jumped into preggers mode!

No comments: