Tuesday, April 22, 2008

thinking and scared

I'm just so scared about these babies. My dr told me yesterday after reviewing my history that I will need to probably prepare myself for bedrest starting around 20-26 weeks. That's so scary. I know that it would be best for the babies but it's just going to be so hard. The one good thing she said is that I have big babies so that works in my favor. I had both Grace and Ev at 38 weeks and they were 8lb3oz and 8lb13oz. I am so scared to have my babies in the NICU. I try to not think about it too much but it's just so hard not to. I guess I have to pull myself out of bed now even though I really could just sleep all day. I honestly think that if I was pregnant with twins as my first pregnancy, that we wouldn't have any more children. I'm only 7 weeks and it's been pretty rough. HOWEVER....I do feel blessed and incredibly lucky to be given this gift!

No comments: