Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2nd round of blood work

We had our first dr appointment on Monday and I had some bloodwork taken. I needed to repeat it 48 hours later, we had that done this morning exactly 46 hours later. My number was supposed to double in that time, well it tripled. Wow! I'm soo thrilled. The nurse said that it could mean that it's twins but somehow I doubt that. We will get to see this baby for the first time and it's beating heart next Thursday!! I'm sooo excited! It's going to be a long week wait but I wanted to wait until Matt could go also. Matt's Mom is going to watch the kids for us while we get the u/s done! I've had the dr tell me with each pregnancy that I had a 'factor' for possibly having multiples but so far it's proven not true I think this time will be the same not that we wouldn't be thrilled with twins but we're stopping at 3 if we have anything to say about it! 8 long days until the ultrasound....patience isn't my strong suit.

No comments: