Friday, April 25, 2008

research and scary facts

I have been trying to avoid the internet and horror stories about twin pregnancies but they found me. I was just trying to look up a 'timeline' for a twin pregnancy, the big milestone dates and things. You get your big ultrasound with one child at 20 weeks, when do you get your level 2 with a twin pregnancy? Just that type of thing and I kept getting my answers all wrapped up in horrible statistics and things. Now i'm more scared than ever. I'm a little miffed at my dr's office since I have been trying to get my first ob appointment out of the way so that I can get my first appointment at MFM a little quicker, but nope. I have my first appointment on the 30th. I think that my dr's office has changed a lot since I started going there with Grace. There are more and more dr's and more patients and the waits are a lot longer. They just seem to be getting bigger and bigger and i'm starting to feel like more of just a number....I wonder how MFM will be?! I'm trying trying trying to relax about this pregnancy but ever since our nightmare with Grace's pregnancy I just can't. I guess it's something no one will ever understand until they go through it. And I hope that no one ever does.
That's all for now. Not much new to report......I can't wait until I have more pictures to post of these two little beans.....

No comments: