Monday, April 21, 2008

Relief....

I went to the dr today b/c I couldn't keep anything down, not even liquids these last few days. I lost some weight, which the dr wasn't too pleased about. She gave me a prescription for some meds that are safe to take and i'm giving them a shot I think. I hate to take meds while i'm pregnant at all but I can't keep dropping weight. She measured my belly and it's sooo much bigger than with a single pregnancy...and you're probably thinking, "duh"...but it's still kind of sinking in. Two babies. Two babies to physically carry. To physically give birth to. Two babies to nurse. Two more babies in addition to the ones I have. Wow am I scared. But wow am I excited! I'm scared about how i'm going to nurse two babies at once. With Grace and Evan I nursed them both for 10 months and 9 months, I even pumped when I was working with Grace. I really really really want to do the same with the twins but i'm sure it's going to be hard. I'll be a round the clock milk bar. lol! Anywho--I have another appointment the 30th, then I'll go to Maternal Fetal Medicine and probably get to see them and hear their heartbeats again! I can't wait.

No comments: