Monday, April 28, 2008

8 weeks

I'm 8 weeks preggo today. I have a dr appointment on Wed that i'm not really looking forward to since it's just with the regular ob and not with my peri. I can't wait for another ultrasound. I want to see the two little beans again. And now they should look a little more like babies and a little less blob-like!

I've been having a lot of cramping these last two days. I think that it's just stetching and pulling more than anything, at least that's what I keep telling myself. Nothing much else to report except that i'm already looking exceptionally plump! Grrreat.....You're "required" to gain more weight with twins.....I'm not looking forward to what i'm going to look like....Matt may need to start working some OT to pay for my tummy tuck and boob job! lol

No comments: