Thursday, November 13, 2008

yet again

I went back to the doctor today. That makes it the second time this week. I'm still 3cm dilated. I was only supposed to have a regular appointment today but the doctor sent me over for an NST since he could feel that I was contracting. Sure enough they were every 4 minutes like clockwork, however the "shape" of the contraction wasn't regular so they sent me home. Grrr...I'm not too pleased about that. AND now they want me back in tomorrow afternoon to see if my cervix has changed any since one more centimeter and they won't send me home....I just have to get to 4. I'm doing everything known to man to try to get to 4. Only time will tell.

Matt goes back to work tomorrow - over 2 hours from the hospital. I'm scared yet again and going to be anxious every second that he's away. Thank goodness for Molly being local this weekend. She will be my saving grace if I need a ride to the hospital since the kids will be with my Mom. Here's to hoping that if I end up going into labor this weekend that it's after Matt comes home at 6pm...then I have from 6pm until 3:30am when he leaves to go into labor!!!

No comments: