Sunday, November 9, 2008

One more

One more day until I'm 36 weeks. I think this is the hardest day I've had yet. I got scared last night of being here alone with Matt so far away and packed everyone up and took the to my Mom & Dad's. Of course nothing happened. I was contracting every 6 minutes consistentely for hours and then all of the sudden it just stopped. I'm now back to every 8-10 minutes but it's just not doing much. The babies are hardly moving, I think because there really is NO more room. Some people have said that my belly looks smaller, and I guess I agree but only because it's not sticking so far out to the front now, it's sagging under the tremendous amount of weight now - oh how glorious I'm going to look when this is over! I'm going to need a Granny girdle.
I don't have another doctor's appointment until Tuesday which I'm looking forward to and dreading at the same time. If my cervix isn't changed any from my last appointment I'm going to have a nervous breakdown I think and just end up scheduling a c-section so I have a difinitive end in sight. Just another happy post from me.

No comments: