Sunday, November 2, 2008

almost 35....

I cannot believe that I'm a day away from being 35 weeks pregnant. I never, ever thought I would make it this far. I'm so proud of myself and of Matt. It's been really hard on both of us. Not to mention how hard it's been on the kids. I can't begin to thank everyone that's helped us over the last 5 weeks, my parents, Debbi and Rob, my Grandmother, Chris and Hannah. I know I wouldn't have lasted this long if it wasn't for them.
I have to say that I'm thrilled to have made it this far but totally ready to be not pregnant. Every day is more and more difficult. I know that there is a lot contributing to this like, this being my 3rd pregnancy, how close my pregnancies have been, that I'm a small person to begin with and carrying this much baby is just getting really hard...also my medicine to stop the contractions is messing with me still. I am getting "morning sickness" issues back, horrible indigestion and reflux... I'm just ready to move on to the next step. I am waiting to see what the doctor tomorrow think about the babies overall health if they were to be born in the next few days. Twins are full term at 36 weeks so that's comforting. I just want them to come if they're ready before Friday night, when Matt goes back on night shift, or wait until the following Tuesday when he's done that shift. As I've said before, I hate it that he's so far away when he's working.

No comments: