Wednesday, November 5, 2008

happy, sad, frustrated.....grrrr

I don't feel much like typing out the whole thing---I will tomorrow. However, I'm not in active labor now. I didn't think that I was. On Monday I was told that I would need a c-section unless baby B flipped to head down. I went into the office to make sure I wasn't in Labor enough where they would want me to have a c-section. Welp - I don't NEED to have a c-section according to the doctor I saw today. I can totally try to deliver vaginally. I'm thrilled about the prospect of trying. However I'm so frustrated that no one tells me the same thing...I'm constantly confused.
On the up side, both babies look great AND I'm officially allowed off of my medicine AND off of bedrest but still told to take it easy and save energy.
I'll post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

chillingurl said...

That would frustrate me as well. At least the girls are healthy. I can't wait to see them. I keep texting chris "babies yet?"..hehee