Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beyond...

I'm beyond frustrated and a little angry at this point. I had a doctor visit yesterday and she asked if both babies were head down and I said no - that baby b was breech. And then she asked why I hadn't scheduled my c-section yet?! She went on to say that not all doctors will deliver when one baby is breech and that if I have my hopes on the select few doctors that WILL do it then I'm basically setting myself up for disappointment. What the HELL? Why can't anyone in this practice get their sh*t together? This is "supposed" to be THE ob/gyn practice in the area with the best hospital for maternity care...why can't anyone get it together? I guess I get to talk to yet another doctor about it on Tuesday. I'm just ready for this to be over. I know, I know, EVERYONE keeps telling me, "you spent all that time trying to keep them in and now you want them out??!!!" YES - I want them OUT! I cannot sleep, I cannot eat, I can't really walk around because I start to swell so bad that my feet turn purple and it feels like I'm walking on pins and needles. I want two healthy girls and to never ever see W&B hospital again.

Oh yea--and besides the not eating, sleeping or being able to do much - my mood is in the toilet if you can't tell!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

You have every right to be angry. Noone else knows how you feel or what you are going through, so if they don't understand, they aren't worth your time. I hope things look up soon! Just think only 2 more weeks at most!

The Slacker Mom said...

Hey Lindsay- jumping over from the EC board. My mom is an OB nurse and she said more often than not when they have patients on bedrest trying to keep babies in for weeks at a time they are the ones who end up having to be induced- ironic huh. Not what you wanted to hear I know. I hope your OB can give you some good news on Tuesday and you have an end in sight. Our Baby B is breech and we decided to bite the bullet and schedule the c-section since we'd probably end up there anyway. Not the original plan but at least it's an end with healthy babies.