Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1st trimester all over again

I can't believe that I feel like this again...it's like I'm in the 1st trimester again. I have "morning sickness" all day, and am extremely tired all the time. Matt starts work again on Friday so for the next two days we're going to try to get labor started any way we can! I took a walk last night and it increased my contractions but not enough. I just need my water to break!! We are going to go to the park today - the kids will like it...we'll just have to bundle up! Maybe I can swing a baby out! Just kidding! I'm also going to clean clean clean as much as I can. I don't want to do so much that I'm even more exhausted than usual but we want so much to meet these two little ladies!!

2 comments:

The Slacker Mom said...

Sorry you're right back to the beginning again- at least you are mustering up the energy to do something these next few days. I for one can barely walk from the living room to the kitchen and cleaning- well let's just thank God for my sisters who cleaned my whole house Halloween weekend. Good luck swingin those babies out!

Rebecca said...

Play some softball--perhaps you can have you babies at home.....plate that is! Just think and thank God you aren't Amish...you would go to the midwife have you children and then go home all in about four to eight hours! Hope you feel better!