Monday, November 3, 2008

MFM appointment and disappointment

I'm not much in the mood for talking so this is going to be short and to the point. Baby A (Madeline) is about 5lbs 4oz and Baby B (Leah) is about 5lbs 8oz which are right on for where singletons would be. There has been no growth slow down like most often times happens with twins. They both look really healthy and the MFM doctor said that if they were born today they most likely would go to the regular nursery and need no NICU! We are super pumped about that! The disappointment comes in that for weeks now the babies have both been head down, perfect for a vaginal delivery. Now baby B is head up...really far up in my rib cage far up. The chances of her turning head down are slim to none which means I will have to have a c-section. I am beyond disappointed and pissed. The earliest my OB will schedule me is the 19th. WTF??? I can't even go into what is wrong with this. Maybe tomorrow. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that the recovery from a twin c-section sucks from what people say. There are more issues than with a singleton c-section. Like I said, I won't even get into it right now. Too emotional.

No comments: