Monday, September 1, 2008

Whew! Week 26!

25 weeks and a few days pregnant
I am 26 weeks pregnant this week. My goal is to make is at the VERY VERY minimum another 8 weeks which will put me at 34 weeks pregnant. I think I will breathe a small sigh of relief when I hit that milestone. Not to say that the babies will have an easy road if they are born then but I can rest assured that the health issues they would have then would be temporary. I really want to make it to 37 weeks but I just really don't see how that is physically possible. I mentioned before that strangers are telling me that my belly looks painful - well not I can't go ANYWHERE without someone saying that to me! On a selfish level - I feel so fat and cumbersome it's ridiculous. I waddle more than I ever remember waddling with Grace and Evan. It's a little embarrassing actually. I am looking forward to my next set of dr appointments - I can't wait to see how big the girls are. I'm a little sad that Matt can't go with me but we will have many more appointments that he can go with me to. I just like that extra set of ears if nothing else. Sometimes the dr's throw so much at you during the MFM appointments that I can't keep up!

No comments: