Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swollen

My toes look like cocktail weiners. I am a swollen mess by the end of the day if I attempt to do a little bit too much which lately is feeling like everything is a little too much. I'm super frustrated since there's so many things I want to do with the kids but am feeling more and more like I can't. The babies are still not in the right position for a vaginal delivery. Baby A (Madeline) is head up and Baby B (Leah) is head down. They both need to be head down for me to be able to avoid a c-section. My next dr appt isn't for another week and I'm anxious to get this one done with because I absolutely HATE the doctor. He's the only one that I don't like and will have to say that I'd be a little disappointed with if I had a vaginal delivery and he was the doctor. If it's a c-section, I don't think it will really matter all that much who does it since you don't have all that much interaction with the doctor like you do when you're pushing out two babies. At least that's what I'm thinking.

Nothing else much to report except that I'm sleeping less and less and it's catching up to me on some days. I might end up taking the Ambien the doctor gave me...but I'm not there yet.

Man, these twin posts have become just a b*tch fest lately. Sorry to all those that read it.

No comments: