Thursday, September 11, 2008

To swing or not to swing....

I have been debating on whether or not to buy a baby swing since we're having twins. We had one and sold it after we didn't use it with Evan. We didn't really use it with Grace either and that's why we decided to just sell it even though we knew we wanted another baby. However, now that we're having two more babies I just keep thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to have one. If one baby is crying or something while I'm trying to feed the other one then maybe the swing would be helpful?! However, we're not having any more kids after this and I would think that the twins would only use a swing for a short period of time is it worth spending the money on one? I have looked for a used one but haven't found anything that looks promising.

I'm really having trouble breathing lately. It's pretty frustrating when I'm pretty much doing nothing but household stuff and get winded like I'm running a marathon. I had a dream last night that I was having the babies via c-section and didn't really like that dream! I am still holding on to a little bit of hope for a natural delivery. I thought going into this pregnancy that I would do this one without medication but now I don't have an option. They pretty much force you to get an epidural when you have twins. They want you to so that if the need for a c-section arises they can just top off the epidural and you're good to go.

No comments: