Monday, September 15, 2008

3rd TRIMESTER!!!!

I'm finally in my third trimester!!!! I'm so relieved and happy that there is an end in sight now! I'm feeling ok for the most part. Usual discomfort, backaches, ligament pain in my stomach, peeing ALL the time, hungry all of the time, swelling, trouble getting up and down, trouble bending over, just the usual stuff. I am having contractions yesterday and today but I think it's just because I'm sick and I get them whenever I blow my nose or cough. Hopefully everything will check out ok at the doctor tomorrow. The contractions aren't regular and I'm not having more than 5 in an hour so I'm just trying to rest. (With the exception of going to Walmart this morning! oops!) I'm very thankful that the weather is cooling off, there's a nice breeze today so that's helping my swelling a little bit. But (knock on wood) so far so good....I pray it stays that way and we don't meet these two little girls until November 10th at the earliest, I would be 36 weeks at that point.

No comments: