Thursday, August 28, 2008

oh-that looks painful

I have gotten more than one comment within the past week that my belly looks painful. Ha! It's actually starting to get painful at the bottom since it's sticking out so far now. I am so happy that we have been having cooler weather, as I'm not swelling so much now. I really do have to post another belly picture and keep saying that I will but I'm just putting it off since I don't really want to see what I actually look like. lol. I'm avoiding mirrors right now! I'm having more and more contractions lately. I think it's a combination of stress, dehydration (even though I drink a TON of water/juice a day) and the fact that my uterus is measuring much larger than full term for a singleton pregnancy. I'm so scared that my body can't handle that much more. And I still have about 11 weeks to go until I want the babies to come. I don't really sleep anymore and I'm more cranky because of it. At least I'll be in good practice for when the twins are here and not letting me sleep at night either! I can't wait for my next appointments on 9/8 and 9/9. Each appointment makes me feel closer to delivery day!
I am hoping that I will be able to see that Madeline has flipped head down on the next ultrasound. Pretty soon there will be no room for her to flip over - or very little chance that it will happen. And if she stays where she is then I will for sure have a c-section which I don't want.
Nothing else new...

No comments: