Sunday, August 3, 2008

Belly pictures


Here is a recent belly picture at almost 22 weeks pregnant....I was tired, just before bed when it was taken. I am going to need a shelf or something to put my belly on in a few weeks! lol...the babies weigh about a pound each now- I can't imagine what i'm going to look like when they're up around 4-5-6 pounds!!!! Whew! I can't wait though.
I am kind of sad about leaving the mountains this weekend. I now know that I can't go back until after the twins are born. I thought maybe we could sneak another trip in in September, but this weekend proved otherwise. I get so exhausted and dehydrated that I just don't think that it's wise to go again. I barely make it to the rest stops for potty breaks and thought that I might have to use Grace's emergency potty that we have in the car!!! lol...I didn't have to though, thank goodness!! I'm anxious for my next appointment at Maternal Fetal Medicine on the 12th. I can't wait to see how much the babies have changed and how much weight that they have gained. Not much else to report other than I'm hungry all the time and get really intense cravings for things i'm not allowed to have - hoagies, beer, wine....Oh well, only a few more months!!

No comments: