Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doctor Doctor

We had our doctor appointment today at Maternal Fetal Medicine and it went really well! Our girls are growing so fast!! They are both weighing exactly the same which is awesome for twins. They each weigh 1.6lbs!!!! That is more than the average single baby at this gestation!! I'm thrilled! They were moving and shaking all over the place. We got more pictures of them but they weren't being very photogenic. The only "issue" is that Baby A is still footling breech. She needs to flip over because I don't want a C-section! But, what will be will be. I was literally "high-fived" by the doctor for my weight gain! That was too funny! The doctor did say that between now and 32 weeks I have my work cut out for me since that is the time that twins tend to show growth restrictions so I have to keep eating and resting, resting, resting. But all in all it was an awesome appointment. I go back on the 9th of September to MFM. I have a regular OB appointment next Thursday where I will find out how much more weight I have put on.

No comments: