Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sleep...

I just can't seem to sleep well at night anymore. I can't get comfortable and the babies are awake pretty much all night long. I can't sleep through their kicks and turns anymore. In the last few days I have noticed that I'm having a lot of trouble breathing, I can't take deep breaths anymore. My stomach is a lot more full at the top and it's uncomfortable. I just don't see where I have to get a lot bigger. I've had people say that I look huge, and I've had people say that I look small for having twins. I 'feel' huge. I'm trying to keep up with the kids as much as possible and continue to clean out the house of everything that's not necessary since we hope to have as much room as possible - as well as not have to move things we don't need when we decide to buy another house.

No comments: