Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doctor Appointment

I just got back from my 24 week doctor appointment and it went well. I am happy yet sad about the amount of weight I gained...10 more pounds!!! That puts me at 23 total at 24 weeks. The doctor was happy about it, and so am I - it's just shocking to see the numbers rise so much. The doc told me that he was happy with how big the babies are and listened to the heartbeats. Nothing else really happening. I have to start going every two weeks now. I am going to feel like I live at that hospital! So now my next appointment is 9/8 at the regular OB and 9/9 at Maternal Fetal Medicine. I tried to get both on the same day so I don't have to drive up there two days in a row but things never work like that! Especially with the MFM, they are so hard to get appointments with. I forgot to ask when I have to start getting the non-stress tests done. I think I have to get my next glucose screening at my next appointment. Oh- and my blood pressure was a little higher than usual but nothing to be concerned about. Overall it was pretty uneventful. And I like those appointments!

No comments: