Monday, August 11, 2008

Dr appt tomorrow

We have a dr appt tomorrow at MFM for an ultrasound to check the babies and to measure my cervix. I can't wait to see how much the babies have grown and pray that they are still right where they should be. I pray that my cervix hasn't shortened any b/c if it has that usually means definite bedrest and drugs of some sort and I don't even want to go down that road. I had to take medicine to stop preterm labor with Grace and it was horrible. It makes your heart race and you sweat and the whole room spins....it's just nasty stuff. I feel ok so i'm hoping that that is a good sign. I can't wait to see how different the babies look from 4 weeks ago. They have 'some' fat on them now so they should look a little less alien like! The 20th of August is a big day for us since it's the date of viability! I can't believe that it's going to be here soon and sooo thankful. But these kiddos better stay put for at least another 12 weeks at the minumum! I'm hoping for another 14 weeks - so they would be born at 37 weeks! I'll post an appt update tomorrow after our appt.

No comments: