Thursday, June 5, 2008

Names

Matt and I are still thinking about names. We still love Connor and now are considering Cassidy for a girl. The only thing we don't like is that if the twins are boy/girl, we don't like that the names are kind of "matchy". Connor and Cassidy. kwim? We like the name Grant for a boy. However we know someone who has two boys names Grant and Evan. But that really doesn't bother me since he's just an aquaintance and his boys are 12 and 14 or so. I have a dr appt tomorrow and hope to get an ultrasound... there would be a chance to find out the gender if we had an ultrasound! But I think the only way that would happen would be if we couldn't get the babies heartbeats on doppler and that would just be way too scary so no thanks! I'll update after my appointment and dinner out alone with Matt!!! Now I just have to pick the restaurant! Hmmm.....

No comments: