Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last minute dr appt

I had to go to the doctor today for some "issues" i'm having. I won't bore the "general blog reading public"...but the dr told me that I need to force more fluids, eat more, try to keep down my prenatal vitamins and REST. Umm...yea, I have 2 toddlers at home. I cannot rest. They don't know the meaning of the word rest and I certainly can't not lift Evan. He sleeps in a crib for goodness sake. Arggg.. I'm also supposed to buy this maternity belt support thing. I'm only 15 weeks for goodness sake. Oh--and AGAIN today the dr made mention of triplets. SOOO not funny. She thought she heard another heartbeat but then shrugged it off as an echo of baby a's heartbeat. I can't wait for my ultrasound. I guess the whole point of this blog and the dr appt is that I am supposed to take better care of myself. I'll try. I want healthy babies. I did gain almost 3 lbs.

No comments: