Thursday, June 12, 2008

MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!

This is the before picture..........



I cut Evan's hair last night with the #3 clipper attachment. It looked good, nothing fancy, just needed a little trim. Then it was off to tub, and pj's and bedtime. I was exhausted so I just crawled into bed right after the kids. Well, I left the clippers right on the table, plugged in and everything. I had taken the attachment off and wiped the hair off but just left them sitting there. Good move Mommy...Well I put Evan in his chair with a snack and left Grace walking around in the kitchen while I went to the potty for 2 minutes...She "helped Mommy cut Evan's hair". It's down to his scalp. Oops. I really think i'm up for the Mother of the Year award this time. SO now it's off to shave his head with the #1 and hope it looks somewhat OK!

No comments: